Advanced Leadership Skills
Are your communications not getting through? Is your team struggling with execution? Is your team overwhelmed with options? Are your results not tracking to forecasts? Is your team just not engaging at the level you require?
To achieve advanced leadership skills, we employ a combination of workshops, assessments, discussions, executive and team coaching.
During Advanced Leadership Coaching, we work with your leaders and lead team members to:
- Clarify the cause vs. the symptoms of pain.
- Introduce practical strategies to implement needed change.
- Increase the level of trust in your organization.
- Coach your people to be change leaders vs. traditional managers.
- Develop conversations that move your projects and relationships forward and prevent them from derailing.
- Increase your leaders’ self- awareness and awareness of others.
- Broaden your leaders’ perspectives.
- Train your leaders to run meetings that work.
- Implement models to mitigate exposure and reduce problem escalation.
- Build a Trust Full Team.
Advanced Leadership Workshop Suite:
The Coaching Clinic®
Strategic Communication Skills for Managers, Leaders and Team Players
The Coaching Clinic® provides both the technology and process to develop a new workplace model to achieve your goals.
To find out more about the Coaching Clinic, click here.
Essential Conversations for Developing Others®
Bring out the best in your team.
To find out more about Essential Conversations for Developing Others®, click here.
Succeeding in Difficult Conversations
Whether it is matters relating to behavioural issues, or performance improvement, or development needs – what is holding your people back from engaging in those difficult conversations that need to be had?
To find out how to succeed in difficult conversations, click here.
Do Differently Strengths Discovery
The power of leveraging one’s strengths more fully
To find out more about Strengths Discover, click here.
Meeting Madness No More
Making Meetings Work
Is it really that meetings are bad? Or is how the meetings work, (or don’t work)? How they are run?
To find out more about Meeting Madness, click here.
Raising Your T’s and P’s -Trust and Performance
Developing a culture based on trust
To find out more about Raising Your Ts and Ps, click here.
The Carrot Factor – The Power of Recognizing People
How the best managers use recognition to engage their people.
To find out more about The Carrot Factor, click here.