Meeting Madness No More
Running more effective meetings
What is the objective and desired outcome of the meeting? Is it operational in nature, decision making, information sharing, or strategy implementation Download Mandala?
According to surveys by the Wharton Center for Applied Research, managers report that only 56% of their meetings are productive – and that 25% would have been more effective as conference calls, memos, e-mails, or voicemails Download Internet Explorer YouTube. Conclusion: the cost of misguided meetings is high.
What makes meetings work?
A solid framework
- Rules of engagement Download Toto Browser.
- Proper structure
- Type of meeting well defined – e.g. Operational vs. Strategy
- It is about ensuring that everybody’s ideas are given a couple of moments of life, your beliefs make their way into the information pool and with no worry about you being made fun of or disconnected Download high resolution world maps.
- A non-judgmental approach in addressing the issues, not the personalities
- Building a richer, deeper pool of information that leads to better decision-making Download the mbc news video.
- Tactical operational meetings – current operational and management issues vs. DoDifferently Meetings®
You will walk away from this workshop knowing how to run better meetings
- meeting structure and process
- accountabilities and commitments to act
- ownership and accountability
The impact on individuals
- The individuals will see the benefit of well run meetings and experience first hand how well run meetings allow you to get work done well vs Download Windows 7 Hangul. meetings that take you away from work.
The impact on teams
- Well run meetings creates Team, Trust, and Accountability
- Well run meetings build momentum and achieve results
The impact on organizations
- people see the bigger picture and the role they play in the bigger picture
- people understand the why’s of what they do
- people become aligned with organizational goals