The Coaching Clinic®
The Coaching Clinic® developed by CoachInc.com, is a two-day seminar where executives, managers, HR professionals and leaders learn crucial coaching skills and competencies. Individuals gain an in-depth understanding of the coaching process.
Benefits of the Coaching Clinic®
Through the Coaching Clinic®, organizations and individuals:
- discover coaching as a powerful model of management, mentoring and leadership.
- experience and practice “state-of-the-art” coaching tools.
- learn the structure and skills to immediately enhance performance.
- position the organization for rapid growth.
- make major advances in professional and personal connections as well as apply learning within the workplace immediately.
What does the Coaching Clinic® do?
The Coaching Clinic® effectively trains individuals in the skills necessary for coach-leadership within an organization. It is a fully developed model, which managers, leaders and coaches can implement immediately in their organization to:
- promote innovation and accelerate results.
- effectively develop and retain valuable organizational members.
- improve organizational communication and team effectiveness.
- deepen commitment to personal, professional and organizational goals.
The Coaching Clinic® challenges participants to raise their standards in their own communication skills and competencies.
Who Should Attend?
This clinic is designed for:
- team members
- human resource professionals
- quality development professionals
- leaders at every level who want to learn advanced communication and organizational leadership skills
The Coaching Clinic®: Participating Companies, to name a few
- American Express
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Bank of America
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Campbell Soup
- City of Richmond, British Columbia
- Government of British Columbia
- Merrill Lynch
- Proctor & Gamble
- Shell Chemical
- Southwest Airlines
- Starkist Foods, Inc.
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing
- United Way
- University of British Columbia